The Lexington chapter of the AGO posts job listings as a service to local and regional churches and other institutions. Position listings do not necessarily imply endorsement by the Lexington chapter of the AGO, nor does the Lexington chapter of the AGO accept responsibility for the accuracy of the material provided for these listings. Jobs will be listed upon request, free of charge, for two months.
To list your job opening on this page contact the Placement Chair, Schuyler Robinson, email@example.com.
- Choral Accompanist, Owensboro Public Schools NEW LISTING 8/31/17
The Louisville AGO Chapter also has a list of Employment Opportunities in the Louisville area.
Owensboro Public Schools, Owensboro, KY
- High School diploma or GED Certificate, Bachelor of Music Degree preferred
- Experience as Choral Accompanist (piano)
- Work collaboratively with certified choral teachers in classrooms grades 5-12
- Prepare accompaniment parts separately in advance of rehearsals
- Accompany students in recital and audition materials
- Communicate needs for repair and maintenance of pianos on OMS and OHS campuses
- Assist with maintenance of music library (choral only)
- Accompany OMS and OHS choirs in performances on campus and in our region
- The position requires movement between OMS-North and OHS campuses
- Other duties as assigned
- Work within a quickly changing environment on multiple campuses and with multiple teachers
- Prepare accompaniment parts independently
- Play four part harmony from piano score
- Perform challenging piano literature (i.e. Vivaldi Gloria, Handel Messiah, and other choral masterworks)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 270-686-1000